The Victory Wilson Building, a two story building adjacent to the Historic Rice (Hotel) Lofts, was constructed in the late nineteenth century with load-bearing brick sidewalls that are approximately sixteen inches thick and supported by a series of cast iron round columns transferring the east-west axis of the structure.
The existing facade, built in the 1920′s, replaced the original Victorian elevation, and was restored in 2009 based on historical records utilizing a grant from the Main Street Market Square TIRZ. Each floor of the Victory Wilson Building contains approximately 5,000 square feet with the second floor accessible via an art deco staircase and also fire stairs that were added in 2009. The second floor has an outside patio in the rear of the building that is surrounded by the Rice Lofts and one other building.
This building is ideal for numerous retail uses or for law offices, being within walking distance to the Harris County Court buildings.
Dan Meyer, CCIM, Leasing Director